Friday, March 5, 2010

Vanilla Twilight...modified by..me of course! xD


Lately I've been really glued to this song---Vanilla Twilight, by of course, OWL CITY!!!!!

Well...thumbs up for them! I've changed the song V.T a'lil lol...just for youuu~*not gonna tell who...haha pwnt noobs! xD*

I lie on the bed thinking of you,
And I stayed awake I miss you,
Cause you're the missing piece of my puzzle,
And my mind won't go on safe and soundly,
Because I miss your arms around me,
I have all my thoughts on you dear,
Cause I wished you were here.

I'll watch the day turn dark blue,
But it's not the same without you,
Because it's not the same without you,
Because it's an awful quiet day today,
The silence isn't so bad,
But without you I'm just plain sad,
Oh how I wish I've heard that,
That beautiful laughter in the same old way.

When dark-lit eyes grow brighter,
And heavy wings gets lighter,
I'll hold on to those fallen feathers,
And just pray and pray even harder,
Oh my only wish that you were here,
Oh if my voice could reach you over there,
I'd tell you by your ears,
OH DARLING I WISH YOU WERE HERE!!!


Terance.

No comments: