Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Truth to my Sadness

The true story to my sadness...well...technically, she fell for another guy, a Form 4...picked him, over me, not replying my texts, not talking to me much..and many other stuff...but meh...I got sad over that....and yet I call myself a man...lols...it's really heart-hurting ya'know...but alas...all sadness can't last forever, so I've gotta let go now, since I've found that my purpose is to "Protect"..hahas...

In other news, I'm starting to feel that it's Doom's Day for us all(refering to all of mankind), as the Influenza A(H1N1) virus is spreading like wildfire, killing innocent souls along its way, even my beloved Jie(Kels Jie) might be a suspected H1N1 victim..hopefully not though....

And also, I seemed to have picked up a better understanding of my life, as I found out that it would be better to end a fight through negociation, than to well...fight...sounds that I might be converting to an Armadyl Follower..lols...well..till then...I wish all readers out there to be safe and let's all pray for the H1N1 to die, dissapear and forever stay that way. Good Night.

Till then,
Terance.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Don't feel bad lar didi =( She really doesn't know what she's missing! Hmph =(

Wei men can feel sad also whad. You're still a man to me ^^"

You make it sound like jie gonna die of H1N1 =( anyways, I'm getting much better already! (I should be with the amount of drugs I'm taking >.<)

Hehe you sound so much more mature now =) no point to fight. Talk things out is much better ^^ achieves more things.

Anyways =) take care ah~


Kels Jie~

-Ed- said...

Terence X D. Wah didnt talk to me lar! Keep talking with kels jie oni lar?!