Thursday, December 17, 2009

Move Along~

This time...I have learnt a good lesson. Not all people who are close to you are good friends, and not all the people that is not close ain't good friends.

Recently, I've lost a friend, one who is very close to me...

We shared good times together even though its only been a year...

And now, just to shake me cos she likes another person and that I told her I liked her, she became mean to me. She doesn't even bother to talk to me at all, and didn't even say a thank you to me giving her a present bought back from Thailand during my vacation...

Even friends from my old school and even I knew them online gave me a birthday greeting, except her...and yet she says she remembers everyone of her friend's birthdays...

And yes, its one special gal I've been after for this whole year...

And now, we can't even be normal friends...

So for the first time, I'm writing a poem that doesn't have anything to do with Love, but quite the opposite of it...


Spring comes and go,
We enjoyed the flowers together no?
Summer is hot,
But we went through it did we not?

Autumn's beautiful as it is,
It was a moment me and you didn't miss,
Winter's cold freezing,
But together we go on shivering.

But now you forget about it all,
My only faith and hope you have made them fall,
Gone you are, long forever,
Together with my heart really taken first time ever.

I'm much more of a stronger person now,
And so I say to myself, "Take a Bow",
The will in myself have been strong,
I told myself, "Move Along".

I will not grief nor hate,
Nor I will get revenge on your fate,
Move along is what I shall do,
Stay myself is what I will too.

Depressed,
Terance.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

don't be depressed la didi =(

look at it this way.. you lost someone who doesn't love you, but she lost someone who loves her very much.

anyways i might not seem like i'm around very much, but i hope you know you still have a jie here that loves you k? =)

take care of yourself.

jie currently in ipoh. but if you feel like talking i can give you a call.

xXxTerancexXX said...

lol..thanks alot jie :D makes me feel better with someone who cares :D