Monday, December 14, 2009

Phrases Once More XD

To live life without a purpose, is the purpose I live it.

Long live one's will not money.

Money makes the world go round,
But Love makes the world rotate. =p

The sudden appearence of a deaf squirrel is most puzzling. (Uri) XD

Love is like a flower,
When you really put your heart into growing it,
It'll turn into something nice~
*This is not happening to me XD*

Love is like a rock, no matter what you do to it, it still remains the same...
*This is what's happening to me*

Have fun living life for those with purposes,

As for those who doesn't have one, then this is your purpose. =p

Well, I'm not paralyzed,
But I seemed to be struck by you,
I wanna make you move,
Because you're standing still!

And if your body,
Matches what your eyes can do,
You'll probably move rite thru,
ME ON MY WAY TO YOUU~

*Paralyzer chorus, by Finger Eleven~ <3*


Well, that's all I got peeps! Cya next time XD

Terance.


No comments: