Saturday, September 5, 2009

A First Time

First time,
Meeting you,
Looking in your face,
For the very first time.

Though you were shy,
But you manage to get over,
Heh I'm really glad,
To meet such a nice gal.

For an hour,
Or perhaps more,
Seems so short,
It's been so nice meeting you.

And now you're away to Dreamland,
I want to spread my wings,
And fly with you,
Across the vast, blue skies.

Your face reminded me of,
The bright sunshine,
The blue rivers,
The magnificent nature.

I want to be with you,
That's all that counts,
You are my angel,
My darlin' Angel.

Terance

2 comments:

-Ed- said...

An icy arrow that shoot through me,
A little girl name ZOe has rescue me.

Although at first my hope was gone,
But the little girl gave it to me.

Although my heart has been shattered into million pieces,
But the little young girl (ZOE)patiently join it one by one.



X D

xXxTerancexXX said...

LoL...and wad is tht suppose to mean?????

btw, nice poem =p