Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wings of Words. Lovestruck All Over Again...

Hahas, for all those Gundam fans out there, you all should know that "Wings of Words" is the 4th opening theme from Gundam SEED Destiny. Well, all I gotta say is that I'm seriously addicted to that song right now...so I'm sharing it with you all!!! Just lsiten from my new Mix.Pod...lol...

As for Lovestruck all over again...I'm seriously am lovestruck all over again...gave up on her...and now, going after a gal..which is less heartless...and she's quite a good gal too...sadly faraway from me...well then, might as well come up with another last minute freestyle poem! XD

I have wings,
But I can't use them to fly,
Wings of Words,
Binds us together,
The promise you made,
I still bare it in my mind,

The Wings of Words,
Every feather on it counts,
Our promise shall not fade,
It will be fulfilled someday,
And that day I will wait.

LOL...now that was certainly random XD...but meh, I like it. Well, it's late, gotta sleep, catch teh Z's, nites.

Till then,
Terance.

No comments: