Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gave Up

Guess you've win this war,
Victory is yours to take,
I lost,
That's all I gotta say.

This war ended,
This challenge taken,
This obstacle crossed,
This trouble beaten.

I've made my decision,
I raised my White Flag,
I give up,
I give up.

Enjoy your happiness,
And allow me, the weak one rot,
Strut with your victory,
Live happy with him.

That's all I gotta say, he won, I lost, go with him, we'll just be friends. That's rite! I'm over you, I'm done. I give up.
Now that's the down side today...the brightside is that I've found out what should i call my non-rhyming poetry! I shall call it Freestyle Poetry! Well...till then, and Good Luck Kels Jie on trials!!!

Terance

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

The war has ended,
No battles won?
Surely there's some mistake.

I have to say,
That you are wrong,
Victory isn't hers to take.

To be so blind,
To someone so kind,
That'll stand by her night and day.

The weak one rot?
I'd say you're not!
You're great in every way ;)

xXxTerancexXX said...

Thanks alot jie!!! Rly helped =]]]