Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Tiring Day

Yoo!! I'm back! Well...I just went badminton with friends and tuition teacher, it was great! Well, today was the most tiring Saturday ever in all of my Saturdays! Dunno why...must be lack of sleep XD

Well, started the day with extra science tuition, came back, Sejarah tuition, came back, Guitar class(teacher praised me for doing well =D), Homemade Bak Kut Teh for dinner, badminton, and now =p

Hmm...felt so lonely when makan with Mr.Lee(my tuition centre founder, also, maths tutor) they all. Almost everyone have a girlfriend/boyfriend...except one...that's right! It's me! LOL...so awkward...but meh...the gal I'm after may be kinda hard...so....mehh...

Well, I came up with this poem...(lately been posting damn alotta poems...XD) Enjoy~


Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm separated,
Far from you.

We can barely meet,
But we always greet,
Is this gonna be,
A long distance relationship?

I wanna be with you,
But faith pulls away you,
I wanna meet with you,
But time locks away you.

Oh how?
How is this gonna work?
How is this gonna end?
How am I to wait?
For the one and only,
You.

Yeah I know...the starting is copyrighted/common...but meh wit it...XD hmm...doesn't seem to rhyme much huh? Never mind lar...XD Well, have a very good Sunday=]

Till then,
Terance.

No comments: