Sunday, July 19, 2009

Confession

Well, nothing's as good as to start the morning with playing badminton! As i said on my previous post, i'm gonna confess to her today morning....and i did! But...it didn't got as well as planned....

JY didn't make it, "her" friend didn't make it too...so that leaves both of us together...for two whole hours...after one hour of playing badminton, we went outside to have a drink and eat the cake she brought for both of us...after that, we went upstairs of the clubhouse, looking at the view of the Golf Course from atop....i turned to her, and tried to tell her....but then i just can't keep a straight and serious face....i laughed...for the following 10 minutes, we just stood there, nothing to say to each other....me laughing off sometimes for no good reason...i'm just pathetic....and then, it struck me....i suddenly got the whole thing over, i put on a serious face, called her, she looked at me, asking,"you wanna tell me yet?", then....my mouth opened..."i..", my heartbeat was like a wild horse, dashing across the fields of grass...." you what?" she asked, and then i spilled it, "i like you, your like an angel to me, you take my trouble away, that's why i like you..", we just stood there, sudden silence befell us...and then, i asked "will you accept me?", she replied, "awww....how sweet, but sadly, i can't accept you.....well....can't for now.....i have some unsettled personal problems....", i was already shocked when i heard"i can't accept you..." but then, "not for now", i asked her back, "what do you mean, not for now?", she answered,"if that damn problem was solved long ago, i could've accepted you long ago, my dear..."

Although it didn't go as planned, although i didn't get her, but now i know...she does have feelings for me....or so i think...but there's nothing to worry about her for me....and so, i wish her good luck on solving the problem...my patience will be tested here.....i shall wait for you.....even if it takes eternity...

Till then,
Terance.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

ohh =( sorry it didn't go as well as planned =(

but but you still got chance!

did she tell you what problems she was having btw? i mean it's a good start for her to share her feelings with you before you guys move on to be couples~

anyways =) you always have my support!

xoxo