Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day of.....nothing to say...XD

Today was suppose to be a happy day, sadly at the end of the day, which is expected to be the happiest for today...turned out bad...here's how it went...

As usual, I started the day with a lil'bit of Runescape...well...not little...lols...I killed the Shadow Diamond Guardian for the quest Desert Treasure, completed the quest, got Ancient Magicks, killed some Dust Devils, completed the quest Recipe For Disaster, got Barrow Gloves, and logged out. Time for school!

In school, I was more happier than yesterday as I've achieved what I wanted in Runescape...but that isn't my source of happiness...so, we had P.E...played basketball 5-on-5, lost to Wyeming's team...he seems to be the Man of the Match..lols...i can say, he has improved alot. So i rested, gulped down a whole bottle of water, rested again, went down to the field to play some Rugby(Ashroff taught me...XD)...after that, went to play some Soccer, time's up, went back to class and had English....well...that's rather boring....XD

Then, came back home happily, eager to go to tuition! But then, suddenly...I started emo-ing...wtf...how could this happen??? Was it the effect of playing extreme basketball under the immense, scorching sun??? I dunno!!! So I went to tuition as usual...Maths today...learning Loci....lols....the bad thing is that...."she" barely talked to me...or isit me not trying to talk to her??? I dunno...wtf is wrong with me...but then again...i didn't have much chance to talk to her on Thursdays either....so i emo-ed the whole Math class....until Teacher said about the Banana Boat thing that made us all laughed...including me...so after tuition class, I thought that i can catch up with her and have a fast chat, but when I went downstairs..being the second last to leave the room....she was already gone..DAMN IT ALL!!!!

So after that, I texted her, she didn't reply....I think she's not gonna talk to any boys...as she said that day...after a certain friend of mine teased her! Damn.....am i thinking too much, or is she just out of credit...well....tomorrow's tuition is Science, hope i get to sit in my usual spot(in front of her)...then i can ask her clearly, what's going on with her....I might be able to help...T.T...well...I'll stop writing here, hope it all goes well tomorrow....Guthix be with me!

Till then,
Terance

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

you weren't emo, you were tired. people tend to avoid conversations when they're tired because... they're just to exhausted to talk? i think so.

lol may guthix be with you =P