Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Poem For You

For you, I see,
For you, I hear,
For you, I breathe,
For you, I live.

For you, I move on,
For you, I fight on,
For you, I protect,
For you, I exist.

For you, are the reason why I speak,
For you, are the reason why I sleep,
I think of you, day and night,
I pray for you before I sleep,
For you, mean everything to me.

I shall move on,
I shall wait,
For the day that comes,
For the day that when you return,
For the day that when you be mine.
For you, are my angel.

Terance

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah..Copy de???Since when so smart o.o???xD... Dun get me wrong jz kidding....Well anyway...jyjy hope she will be touch by it...Yr fren JY

Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsey said...

sorry! removed that previous comment cause... i wanted to write something else.

awesome poem! very touching =') does she read your blog? if i were her i'd fall head over heels after reading this ;)