Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sadness of the Day

Okay, let's talk about the real stuff now....
I'm rather down these days as i just found some of my friends are backstabbing me...(Rikimarus?) They've been talking bad about me for a looong time....do friends really have to be like this??Well, i dont really bother if they treat me as friends or not...since i did and now they backstabbed me, so i'll just ignore them...

Grr....about the girl i'm trying so hard to get....it's still no use....i'm still waiting until Mid-Autumn Festival comes...then i'll give her the poem i wrote...hope she likes it..but then again, getting a girl ain't easy...

So i'll stop for now then, i'm going to bed soon, and tomorrow morning i'll be getting 53 Hunter to hunt Chinchompas...cute, adorable raccoon like squirrel-creatures....that.........EXPLODES WHEN ATTACKED!!!
Till then,
Terance

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

do i know those friends of yours?? to me you're a really nice guy. don't care what other people say.. friends don't stab friends in the back. though i've been through what you're going through.

i'm sure you can win that lucky girls heart =D just have a little confidence. i can help you with the poem you're working on! provided if you're gonna construct it in english >"<

all the best with the chins!! ^^