Thursday, July 16, 2009

Is this telling me Something???

Well....i gotta thanks Kels Jie for encouraging me to blog...now....let's talk about interesting stuffs....

I had a really weird dream last night...and it has nothing to do with my previous ones, although most of them do...lols....so, i don't remember how it started, but what i remembered was me going out to sea....trying to catch the largest swordfish(awkward, huh?)....i didn't know the reason why i went out to sea to catch a swordfish.....lols...then after that, the captain sailed in a small river and says we're heading to the Monkey King Bar??? Too much DotA i guess.....but then, i was thrown offboard and i was captured by the civilians there...now the dream just turned from a fishing trip, to being a fugitive....then, things were blurry...i was sentence to 3 years of spending life in jail...for disturbing their river...lols....and when i was in the jail cell....a light shone...then a book titled"God is the Creator, How to be God for Dummies"...i was like...shocked i guess.....when i read the beginning, it said, this book will self destruct under the reader's command or after 350 hours of reading this book....another awkward case??

So...the first chapter of the book was like, if God were to leave his candle-lit, holy throne in a cinema because he booked a ticket to watch some cool summer block-buster movie and forgot to come..and you came in and sat on his throne unknowingly, well, congrats!!! This is really getting awkward....i wonder that if this dream is trying to tell me something....well..i doubt that i will get to continue on this book in my dreams...because my dreams continue very seldomly.....

Well, next i might be writing about the gal i'm aftering...
Till then,
Terance.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

my my my...

doesn't terance have a wild imagination? =P

lol don't thank me, i encourage you to do anything that i think it's good for you =)

btw boy... i think you've been playing too much rs and dota!! swordfishies??? MKB??? O_o
or too much pirates of the carribean XD

ooh i'm eager to know more bout the girl you're after ;) do carry on...