Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sadness

The pain,
The horror,
The sadness.

Without your smile,
I'm trapped in the pit of hell,
In the darkest edge of the world,
Where no light shines.

The icy cold winds,
Grip me like claws,
Freezing my heart,
Wiping out all happiness,
Draining all cheerfulness,
From my weak, feeble heart.

Your sadness is my sadness,
Without your smile,
I'll shed tears as long as the River Nile,
So I wish for your happiness to return,
And I'll be waiting at World's End,
To see your beautiful smile again.

Terance

3 comments:

Kay Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay Kay said...

nice eh........i'm sure she'll love it~!

Kelsey said...

aww!! T_T i feel your sadness. you're good with words ler. i agree with kay!! she'll love it. or she'll feel bad for makin you feel bad =P