Thursday, July 16, 2009

My day today

Now....the main point....about my day...

Well, the typical stuff....like usual Thursdays, we have P.E.This time, our class basketball players all agreed on playing full court, 7-on-7...at the end, my team won with the score of 7-4...lols....if your asking why such a short match...well, it's because it's full court and we all are running like mad through and fro the basketball court....it's tiring you know....XD

Then me and a couple of peeps were lucky that Pn.Sharon was on leave(I forgot to bring a food product label for an assignment in English....just found one though..XD).All we do was just talk around and played an unsuccessful game of Mafia, Police and Citizens(i know it's childish)....and i got one whole period(25mins) to think about whether is my love true for "her" or not....at the end i guess it's true...

Well, when i came home, i enjoyed the dinner my grandma made, it was my favourite dishes(not gonna tell'em XD) then i heard that my friend, whom i mention earlier in my posts, the backstabber guy....let's just call him JF..he coupled with the girl of his dreams...and at the end, the case where he backstabbed me was solved and we were both sorry,although i don't even know what i am sorry for, and we both became good friends again...yay...i guess....

Now....i do have a crush on "her", for those who read my blog and know who it is...just don't say "her" name out, and keep quiet, comment all you want, just don't mention her name...as i was saying...i constructed a poem...just for her...and i'll post it on my next post...just don't feel like blogging anymore tonight..

Well, till then,
Terance.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

what project you guys doin? cause i did a marketing project on which i think it's pretty much the same? you can have mine if you want.

is it create your own product and promote it?

and i know this is gonna sound pretty cliche... but you don't "think" whether you like her or not. you "feel" whether you like her or not.

hmm.. i guess it's good that JF feels some remorse.

awww... i don't know who she is =(

but...

looking forward to read your poem! =)

btw.. you sound sad. if there's anything you can always talk to me okie?